Duration:7 Nights/ 8 Days
Destination Covered: Delhi, Jaipur , Agra , Jhansi ,Orcha, Khajurao & Delhi
Day 1: Arrive Delhi
On the first day of your arrival in Delhi, our Mughal Caravan representative will receive you at the airport and will accompany you in a comfortable hotel. Day is free time for relax or if your flight come early morning than drive straight for Hal day sightseeing of Delhi .Overnight at Delhi.
Day 2: Delhi – Jaipur: 240 km /123 miles- 5-6 hours by car
This morning after breakfast you will be given a cab and well professionally trained chauffeur to take you to tour Delhi , visit Parliament House , India Gate, Qutub Minar , Humanyun Tomb, Lotus Temple and Red Fort .After having seen Delhi, you will be taken to Jaipur. After reach Jaipur our representative will meet you and assist you to check in to hotel , stay overnight at Jaipur Hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur
Morning drive to full day sightseeing of Jaipur . Visit Jantar Mantar, Nahargarh Fort , Hawa Mahal, City palace and Amber Fort. After sightseeing of Jaipur evening have option to have dinner with traditional Rajasthani folk dance in restaurant . After complete sightseeing of Jaipur comeback to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 4: Jaipur –Agra : 249 km/150 miles – 5 hours by car
This morning after breakfast drive to Agra en - route visit Fatehpur–Sikri , after sightseeing of Fatehpur- Sikri continue drive to Agra , reach Agra check in to hotel . See the Taj Mahal from the sunset point , overnight in Agra.
Day 5: Agra
Visit Taj Mahal in the early morning before breakfast ,Taj Mahal is famous for its sunrise time.After seen Taj Mahal comeback to hotel for breakfast & refreshment . After refreshment drive to visit other famous UNESCO monuments in Agra visit Agra Fort , Sikandra(The Akbar ’s tomb) with a wonderful garden with lots of Dear and Itmad-ud-daulah(Baby Taj). Comeback to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6: Agra - Jhansi - Orcha- Khajurao (by A/c train)
Morning after breakfast board train for Jhansi,pick up from the Jhansi railway station & drive to Orcha which just 18 km from Jhansi, visit two famous tourist attraction of Orcha Ram Raja Temple & Betwa River. After sightseeing of Orcha continue drive to Khajurao 3 hours drive from Orcha, overnight in Khajurao.
Day 7: Khajurao
Today is the day to explore the Khajurao-it is group of Ancient Jain & Hindu temple which reflects the togetherness of two region Hinduism & Jainism. Drive to visit Lakshmana Temple, Kandariya Mahadev Temple, Javari Temple , Varaha Temple ,Duladeo Temple & Devi Jagadambi Temple. Overnight at Khajurao pre-booked hotel.
Day 8: Khajuraho - Delhi
Morning after breakfast boar train for Delhi/fly for Delhi, direclty to IGI airport to board flight for onward destination.
Tour Includes :-
- 07 nights accommodation in Hotel at all destination.
- Meal included - Morning Breakfast
- A/c car for all drive according to itinerary .
- Driver expenses and Fuel price .
- Govt. Approved english speaking tourist Guide at all places.
- Current government, Hotel, road, toll and interstate taxes.
- Services tax and Education Cess
- 01 Mineral water daily
- Tuk Tuk ride or Tanga ride at Taj Mahal
- 01 dinner with folk dance in Jaipur(only with 5 star hotels)
- Elephant ride at Jaipur at Amer Fort
- Light and Sound programme in Jaipur(only with 5 star hotels)
- A/c train tickets for Agra -Jhansi and Khajurao -Delhi
- 24 hrs point of contact
- Assistance on arrival and departure
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone calls, insurances etc.
- Tips to drivers, guides and hotel staff.
- Any services not mentioned above.
- Monument Fees
Note: This is only a suggested itinerary. We can customize it according to your arrival and departure flight schedule or your preference
Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Hotel Check in and check out time is 12:00 hrs